UK Security Jobs – Recruitment Agencies & Vacancies
If you are looking for security jobs in the UK browse information on specialist employment / recruitment agencies, plus details of job vacancies in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
Trigon Security & Risk Management Recruitment
A member of the BSIA, this employment agency provides services for companies that require professional risk management staff and security professionals in the United Kingdom, as well as overseas. Candidates can find positions in the fields of defence, cargo, aviation and maritime security, audit, fraud, corporate IT, retail and compliance. Many of their staff and candidates have a military, police or commercial background.
Skills required include:
- Crisis response management
- Internal and external regulatory compliance risk analysis / identification
- Corporate governance
- Business continuity planning
- Auditing, integrity / ethics and fruad management programmes
- Retail loss prevention
- Risk surveys and assessments
- Criminal investigations
- Covert surveillance
- Avation and naval intelligence
- Maritime crime prevention
- ISPS code compliance
- Ship and port security assessments and planning
- Defence systems, including nuclear, weapons and network engineering
- Procurement and consultancy services
- IT roles for CISM, CISP, CISA or Cisco Certified Network Professionals (CCNP).
Address: Trigon, 12-50 Kingsgate Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey KT2 5AA, Greater London UK.
Tel: 0208 408 5224
The Jobs London website offers details of recruitment agencies across the capital, including companies here that provide security job vacancies in London or other locations across the UK and Ireland.
Based in St Austell, Cornwall, Coast 2 Coast Security Ltd offer opportunities across the South West for door supervision, CCTV operation, event management and other types of work for skilled security professionals.
Coast 2 Coast Security Ltd
Bojea Industrial Estate
Telephone Number: 01726 71389
This page is for anyone interested in UK security jobs – part or full time, permanent, temporary or contract work.